At ECP our goal is to provide our partners with world-class acquiring services and assist their merchants in processing payments efficiently and safely. Our gateways have been fine tuned for user friendliness with reporting capabilities that meet the requirements of all roles and levels in a merchant organization. The multi-currency processing ensures that our merchants can take payments from consumers all around the world. Additionally we provide a range of product add-ons and value added services aimed at helping e-commerce merchants increase conversion at the payment page, a key driver for revenue growth.
Our turnkey solution combines:
- Direct Acquiring relationship
- Processing of all Visa and Master Card-branded international and domestic cards
- Competitive pricing with transparent terms
- Multi-currency processing
- Advanced risk management and fraud protection tools
- Level 1 PCI DSS compliant multi-channel payment network
- Highly experienced team of payments professionals
- Flexible settlement periods
Our gateway supports the following terminal types:
- Regular – Regular Accounts require a Card Code, also known as CVV (Card Verification Value) used to validate customer information on file with the credit card scheme. It can be also referred to as a ‘CVV ON’ account. It is mainly used for one-off payments and initial payment for subscription based models.
- Recurring – also referred to as a ‘CVV OFF’ account. Recurring accounts are used for submission of transaction on a recurring or periodic basis, typically for ongoing billing or subscription-based payment activities. Every Recurring Account comes with additional Regular or 3D account (see below). The Recurring accounts do not require CVV value and Credit Card Number for processing; however reference to the initial transaction from the ‘CVV ON’ account is required.
- MOTO – E-Comprocessing can issue a MOTO (Mail Order / Telephone Order) account for telephone orders. Merchants can either use their own CRM system or ECP’s web-based Virtual Terminal for submitting telephone order transactions.
- 3D Account – 3D Secure adds another authentication step for online payments. The 3D account can also be considered a ‘CVV ON’ account, because it requires CVV value as well. The 3D authentication process requires integration with MPI (merchant plug-in) provider. If your merchants don’t have integration with a MPI provider, our Payment Gateway has a built -in integration with the Arcot MPI provider, supporting Verified by Visa (VBV) and MasterCard SecureCode (MCSC). A cardholder enrolled in the VerifiedByVisa or MasterCardSecureCode programs will be required to insert their secret password to complete a payment. This provides an extra layer of security both for the customer and for the merchant.